What is corona virus? Corona Virus or 2019 Coronavirus Novel is a virus that attacks the respiratory system. This virus can cause disorders of the respiratory system, acute pneumonia, until death.
Virus 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) better known as Corona virus is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to humans. This virus was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to several countries.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory system. In many cases, this virus only causes mild respiratory infections, such as flu. However, this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
According to research, symptoms of Corona virus infection appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to Corona virus.
Corona virus infection is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory system. In most cases, coronaviruses only cause mild to moderate respiratory infections, such as flu. However, this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as MERS, SARS, and pneumonia.
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to humans. However, it was later discovered that coronaviruses were also transmitted from human to human.
Corona Virus Prevention Until now, there is no vaccine to prevent the Corona virus. Therefore, the best way to prevent corona virus is:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay away from people who have been infected with the virus even though it’s your closest friend
- Use a mask when outdoor activities, especially if you are active in public places.
- Routinely wash your hands with water and soap or hand sanitizer containing alcohol after outdoor activities.
- Avoid contact with animals, especially wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
- Make sure you cook the meat completely before consuming it.
- When this virus is in your environment, and you have not been infected try not to leave the house