This event will be an excellent opportunity for all partner schools , Yeosu Samil middle school, Yeosugubong Middle School, Chungdeok Middle School, Yakutsk #31 Secondary School and Yakutsk Municipal Lyceum in Russia, HOANG VAN HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED in VIETNAM, Manuel Roxas High School,Novaliches High School, Ramon, Lagro ahigh school, San Jose High School in the Philippines , SMANegeri 1 Cipeundeuy Subang,,SMA Negeri 1 Subang in the Indonesia, North-Eastern SMK Seafield , SMK Tunuku Abaul in Malaysia , Laborotary SCHOOL Attached to ZheJiang Research Institute of Education Science in China and the other schools to enhance their participation in the on-line project on the web site and better understanding the 5 countries.
All students from Above schools and the other are welcome
- Due date and notice of winners
- Students’ work must be submitted by December 7, 2018
to in charged teacher Miss. Marni Hartati for SMAN 1 Subang, Indonesia
- Winners will be announced by December 20, 2018
- Contest category
- Essay Contest ( Language : English )
- – subject (choose one) : Introducing your country’s culture, history, hero, or school, cyber ethics, My teacher, my dream, Feelings and insights about South Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia, China, Russia (the country you live in), Peace and Justice, compassion for the poor, global cooperation, What is right? SDGs
– length: Approximately A4 1~2 pages.
(Time New Roman, size 12 point)
- Cartoon (Sketch) contest
(scanned or digital camera picture with English description)
– subject (choose one): Drawing or creating an 8-frame comic about Friendship on SNS (or offline), peace and justice , my teacher, school, my dream, cyber ethics, peace, or city. global cooperation, my job in future, UNESC SDGs
– free size
- Photo contest
– subject: Nature. Tradition, friend, school, compassion, freedom. peace and justice, UNESC SDGs (choose one)
– length: approximately 2 photos
– size: bigger 1208＊960 pxls, less 5MB
– subject: traditional dance, nature, free idea, peace and justice, UNESC SDGs etc.
– length: approximately 3~5 minutes
– size: less than 5MB(if over the size, divide it and make series, upload YouTube and share it or send email@example.com)
Prizes will be provide by Online education Forum and Ansan Middle School
Grand Prize (1 person for all three categories) – MP3 player with FM radio
First Prize (1 person for each category ) –USB memory stick
Second Prize (3 people for each category) -USB memory stick
Third Prize (4 people for each category) – a set of pencils
Encouragement (some) – a stationary
– some participants will get a souvenir ball point pens.
You can only summit one entry on the above web site.
– an on line exhibition will be held on the above web site
– off line exhibitions may be held at each of the schools/In charged teacher of SMAN 1
Subang is Miss. Marni Hartati (081212013558)
– UCC over 5 MB can upload YouTube or send firstname.lastname@example.org it.
1) First, each school’s teachers will judge their students’ work and then Teachers from each of participated schools judge the chosen works together to select the final winners.
2) We will not permit student’s copyright.
3) Each school will make up and show the list of judges.