ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) today is no longer a foreign object for most people, especially when it comes to banks and money. ATMs can be used for various purposes, taking and transferring money quickly, as well as for paying various bills.
Although in general, many people are used to using ATM machines, but of course there are always people who are new to ATMs. How was your experience when you first used an ATM? A little tense, wondering what to do and what will be done later, right? At least that was my first experience in front of an ATM machine. So, to avoid light tension and mistakes when you first use an ATM, here’s how to withdraw and transfer money via an ATM.
How to use :
1. Insert your debit card into the machine.
2. Select the language you want to use, English or Indonesian.
3. Enter your PIN number correctly. For security reasons, cover the number when typing to make sure no one sees your PIN.
4. After the menu screen appears, choose whether you want to withdraw money, save money, transfer money, make a payment or check your account balance.
5. To withdraw money, for example, select the withdrawal menu and then set the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction.
7. After the transaction is complete, the money will come out of the ATM.
8. After that, the message There is another transaction will appear, if there is, press the Yes button, otherwise press the No.
9. Wait for the transaction records and your ATM card to come out of the machine.