Having a laptop gives you many benefits. You can have your game in it. You can bring it everywhere. You can watch Youtube freely without having a bicker with your siblings. So, the conclusion is you can do whatever you want to do with your own laptop cause it gave you many benefits.
However … do you, yes you, take care of your own laptop? You might think that it’s not necessary. You must protect it so that your laptop won’t get damaged due to your own mistakes. In other cases, you want to protect it but you don’t know. Then I will tell you several ways to take care of your own laptop.
- Avoid the use of laptop on a bed or sofa
- Do not charge your laptop overnight or stop charging when it’s full
- Having antivirus software available
- Clean them often
- Keep liquid and food away from your laptop
- Hold and lift the laptop by it’s base, not by it’s LCD display or the screen
- Don’t put heavy books on laptop
That’s it! If you follow the instruction thoroughly you will have your laptop undamaged. I hope these instructions can help you take care of your laptop much better. Thank you for sparing your time to read this text. See you!