If you’re a sweet food lover, then you’re in luck. Because, this time I’m going to share a tutorial on making food that will be friendly on your tongue. The name of the food is sweet martabak, one of indonesia’s favorite foods! So, here is the tutorial…
- 225 all purpose flour
- 30 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 ml water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Extra sugar for sprinkling
- 1 tbs baking soda
- 1 tbsp water
- Dark chocolate
- Condensed milk
- Sift the flour, store in a bowl.
- Add the sugar, salt, egg, and water. stir evenly, until the texture looks smooth and fused.
- When the batter is smooth, cover and let it rest for 1-2 hours. After 2 hours, add the baking soda water. Then mix well for 3 minutes.
- Warm up the pan on medium fire, pour the batter, use a 8 inches for a thicker pancake, let it heat up for a minute then swirl it. Slowly, the bubbles will appear. When the bubbles start to pop, sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Then cover it for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Take it off of the stove, and spread butter.
- Now, let’s sprinkle the toppings and drizzle condensed milk
- Cut into small pieces
- Now, enjoy the famous Indonesian food, sweet martabak!
So, that’s how to cook sweet martabak. I hope you like the tutorial, and of course with the food too. Well, that’s it, enjoy the food and thank you!
Ghinan Radeya Nuril A’lami 12 Science 5