CAN YOU WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING?
As prospective successful people, we must get used to getting up early. Most of successful people get up early as it gives them a head start and make them fell move powerful. Some people dont know the benefits of waking up early. And I can tell you :
• sleep early, According to the National Institutes of Health, the average adult sleeps less than seven hours per night. In today’s fast-paced society, six or seven hours of sleep may sound pretty good. In reality, though, it’s a recipe for chronic sleep deprivation.
Just because you’re able to operate on six or seven hours of sleep doesn’t mean you wouldn’t feel a lot better and get more done if you spent an extra hour or two in bed.
While sleep requirements vary slightly from person to person, most healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night to function at their best. Children and teens need even more. And despite the notion that our sleep needs decrease with age, most older people still need at least 7 hours of sleep. Since older adults often have trouble sleeping this long at night, daytime naps can help fill in the gap.
• sleep at your regular time, The best way to figure out if you’re meeting your sleep needs is to evaluate how you feel as you go about your day. If you’re logging enough sleep hours, you’ll feel energetic and alert all day long, from the moment you wake up until your regular bedtime.
• try to avoid electronic gadgets, if you can’t sleep, you shouldn’t take your gadget. try to turn off your gadget and try to walk a little. this will make you feel sleepy and go to sleep
• position your alarm, if you find it still difficult to wake up, then setting an alarm is very important.The alarm will help you to wake up in the morning and you can set when you should wake up. if it is worried, set an alarm to ring more than once. my experience was that I often didn’t wake up if I only set the alarm to ring once. so I set it to ring three or four times..
• get up and have a cold shower, after you wake up, take a shower using cold water. this will make your body feel fresh and tired, which will disappear. You won’t feel refreshed if you take a shower using warm water. taking a shower using warm water will make your body unfamiliar with cold water. this will become a habit.
let us try to get used to waking up early in the morning. moreover we are a Muslim who must perform prayers in the morning both the tahajud prayer or the subuh prayer. I hope the tips provided are useful for you and we hope to be a successful person. see you in the next article and i love you.