Forgetting your ex is not easy. Moreover, if we still have feelings for him, of course we need time to heal the wounds of the heart. It feels, many things that always remind us of his habits when with us. For those of you who want to quickly move on from your ex, here are 7 steps and ways to forget the ex you have to do.
1. Give yourself space, by giving yourself space then you can focus on yourself, you can introspect yourself from what you have done wrong in the past and you can start trying to correct the mistakes you made, you also use them to get to know yourself more deeply, about what you are want, what your goals are and what makes you feel happier.
2. Accept the realitionship for what it was, You also have to try to accept all the circumstances that happen to you, you must learn to let someone who is not necessarily your future partner.
3. Don’t act on your feelings, if you come to an action based on your heart, while your heart is feeling hurt, it is the same as doing stupid things because you can do it without thinking and it can harm yourself with other people.
4. Don’t expect anything, if you still expect something from your relationship that has ended, then don’t do it, it will only make you worse off and suffer, you should think more about your future.
5. Go out more, if you just stay at home and do nothing, surely you will remember again about your ex, try to go out for some fresh air, meet with your friends, or do your hobbies.
6. Meet new people, dare yourself to meet new people, because then if you are familiar with the new person you will slowly forget your ex.
7. Keep yourself busy, because then you won’t have time to think about your ex, your mind must be preoccupied with various things that are beneficial to you.