Cats are one of the most loved pets of humans. Besides being cute, cat behavior is also very adorable. However, do you know how to care for it? All animals have sensitive qualities that humans must understand. If you are a beginner and want to know how to care for cats, here are some basic tips on how to properly care for cats.
1. kittens need twice the amount of nutrition than adult cats. Even though he needs more nutrition, that doesn’t mean you have to overfeed him. After 5-6 weeks, feed regularly 4 times a day.
2. Don’t feed your cat dog food! Dog food does not contain taurine, a nutrient that cats need to prevent heart disease and blurred vision.
3. After 8-10 months, you can make it a habit to eat home foods such as rice and milk. You must do this habit from an early age. Or give Muezza, a cat food that is loaded with protein, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Muezza really helps maintain healthy teeth, bones, digestive system to make soft cat hair fall free.
4. No need to bathe the cat regularly. When your cat’s coat starts to smell, you can bathe it in cold water. Hot water can damage the coat and cause skin irritation in cats.
5. Brush cat hair regularly. This can remove dead hair, germs and bacteria from the hair.
6. Go out and play with him. Physical activity helps your kitten grow and develop properly. Your pet will grow up healthy and agile.
7. Teach the habits of everyday life. You can start teaching your cat some good habits such as going to the toilet, eating, and sleeping.
8. Be firm on bad behavior. You have to be tough on the bad behavior he shows. That way, he will understand what is good and bad.
9. Vaccinations. Vaccinations must be carried out regularly to avoid viruses and diseases. For that, immediately consult a veterinarian. 1
0. Maintain the cleanliness of his body. You have to be diligent about washing your cat’s teeth, ears and nails. These spots are very susceptible to germs and bacteria, you know. If left dirty, this can lead to infection and disease in the cat. I
t’s not just humans who need special care. Pets also need the same. So, keep your cat clean regularly.